Thursday, January 31, 2013

Waiting...



So many thoughts these days! I'm over being pregnant, excited to meet Alexander, and nervous about what lies ahead once Alexander does arrive! I know the next 6 months won't be smooth, but how bumpy will the ride be? How much of an emotional roller coaster will it be? Will we be able to handle it? What will we do once we bring him home? With all of these thoughts, all I can do is wait! Wait for the next two weeks to go by before we encounter the new chapter in our lives. On top of it all...I still have school to complete- granted I'm just about complete. But nevertheless, here I am ready for Alexander to be here yet there is still so much to do! I've got to finish school, prepare the house so that family can stay here, and make sure any other paperwork is taken care of (I.e. bills!). I guess this is why you take it "one day at a time." I'm just glad I'm not working right now...I'm not sure how I would be able to handle all of it! One thing that is close to being complete, besides school, is Alexander's room! :-) only a few more things to compete and then I can clean his room and wait for his arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment